The aim of cold end coating is to protect the glass surface from abrasive wear with the help of a suitably anchored film of organic material which decreases friction, by preventing direct glass to glass contacts.
The standard Unit is automatically and smartly driven by laser sensor and frequency inverters. Movement in X and Y axis is smooth, fast and efficient which reduces time and costs. The Z – axis (height over bottles) can be changed manually or automatically with a pneumatic drive (as an option).
Glass lubrication at its best
Perfection has to do with the end product, but excellence has to do with the process.
- Durability to indestructibility
- Fully customizable
- Price / quality performance
- All essential parts come from proven top manufacturing companies
- Maintenance-free machine requiring no extra cost
- Z-axis automatic adjustment
- Weight control of coating agent
- Up to 4 nozzles (2 nozzles are standard)
- Bottom coating (under conveyor)
Bottom coating of the ware prevents bottom scratches and reduces friction between the ware and the conveyor belt resulting in fewer jam ups. We can build this option if needed.
Releated RESIM Products
Hot End Coating – Product page